This season, Bonnie Kerr returns to Wiawaka's kitchen as head chef.
All meals are prepared on site with fresh, local ingredients, many from our own gardens. Dishes are prepared and served to provide those with vegetarian diets an abundant plate. We require advance notice for dietary restrictions. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate every request.
Breakfast is served from 8-9 a.m. and is included with your overnight rate. Day visitors pay $8 for breakfast at Wiawaka. Here's what you can expect; fresh fruit, oatmeal, homemade granola, yogurt, freshly made muffins, scones or biscuits and juice. Sunday breakfasts will include dishes like banana stuffed french toast, blueberry brunch casserole, eggs benedict casserole or homemade cinnamon buns.
Lunch is served from noon-1 p.m. Day visitors pay $12 to join us for lunch. Here are some of Bonnie's lunch menu's;
* Squash Tart, Tomato Salad & Chocolate Espresso Cookies
* Salad Nicoise, Garlic Bread & Lemon Bars
* Baked Potato Bar, Assorted Veggies with Dip & Oatmeal Cookies
Every Saturday lunch features our famous barbecue with Chef Joe at the grill, corn on the cob, baked beans, salads and watermelon. A real summer-time treat!
Dinner is served from 6-7pm and is included with your overnight rate. Day visitors staying for dinner pay $16. Some of this summer's dinner menu's include:
* Sauteed Pork Chops, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli & Blueberry Pie
* Vegetable Korma over Rice, Tossed Salad & Coconut Cake
* Baked Fish, Rice Pilaf, Green Beans & Banana Foster Topping over Vanilla Ice Cream
Please call 668-9690 in advance if planning to dine at Wiawaka.